MBBS in Nepal is an excellent opportunity for the Indian students. Nepal MBBS is completely based on the MCI syllabus and the infrastructure of the colleges also meets the requirements of the Medical Council of India.
Medical studies in Nepal is similar to Indian syllabus and strictly follow MCI syllabus and Indian Medical books. The duration of the course for pursuing medical in Nepal is same as in India. There are professors and lecturers in Nepal who are from India. Since a long time Indians are studying Medicine in Nepal, especially students from the northern part of India..
GOVERNMENT & PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGES IN NEPAL
1) Institute of Medicine,Tribhuvan University-Kathmandu.
2) B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences-Dharan.
3) Kathmandu University Medical School Kathmandu ( KUSMS ).
AFFILIATED TO KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY :
4) Kathmandu Medical college-Kathmandu.
5) Nepalgunj Medical College-Nepalgunj.
6) Nepal Medical College-Kathmandu.
7) Manipal college of Medical Science-Pokhra.
8) College of Medical Sciences-Chitwan.
9) Nobel Medical College-Biratnagar.
10) Lumbini Medical college.
11) Birat Medical College , Biratnagar
12 ) Devdaha Medical College, Rupandehi
AFFILIATED TO TRIBHUVAN UNIVERSITY:
13) Universal college of Medical sciences-Bhairhawa.
14) National Medical college-Birganj.
15) Janaki Medical college-Janakpur.
16) Gandaki Medical college- Pokhra .
17) KIST Medical College-Kathmandu.
18) Patan Academy of Health Sciences-Lalitpur.
19) Chitwan Medical College, Chitwan.
Nepal MBBS fees structure varies from 40 Lac to 60 Lac depending upon college to college.
ADMISSION MBBS IN NEPAL
Students are required to take KUMET examination. Its an eligibility exam and if student fails to qualify that exam, admission will be cancelled as per the University norms.
Direct admission Nepal MBBS has started 2018-19
Management Indian Foreign Quota in Medical Colleges NEPAL.
No Entrance No Donation required for MBBS in Nepal for Indian